Sunday, November 20, 2005

Seoul searching......


awake on my airplane
awake on my airplane
my skin is bare
my skin is theirs
I feel like a newborn
I feel so real

A great song called filter - every line of it was on my lips as I took the plane Sat evening from Seoul. The cold air teasing my skin,asking my whereabouts all these years. I walked the streets of Seoul with a handful layers of clothing unkowing that unknowingly my skin was being awakened, my skin was getting new. Thats when I realized what I have missed all these years. I am a boy of seasons, much like every season I want to change, my heart wants to blossom, my desires want to burn, tears want to be shed and my cold mind wants to numb. I do not know what it was - my brown shades, my brown hair, my brown skin or my brown leather jacket. I just felt complete.Maybe its just in fatuation, maybe I am just reading too much into this feeling. But those seven days felt different. And I realized that the barriers were not that of language or culture but the barriers within me.As its said - it is not enough to conquer, one must learn to seduce. And I was seduced for seven days and nights.Much like in the movie 'Lost in translation' I was in a new world. The only difference being I wasn't lost,

I was found.


Lolly

1 Comments:

Blogger mrs.S said...

Cute pic, sweetie. ;)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home