Friday, May 25, 2007

Every Cloud has a 'Silver' Lining





Some mornings I wake up
and ask myself
why I am here
trying to make up
letting the day go by
pretending to fake up
all the things that make me happy
and content with life
I take up
a pill to kill another insignificant pain
in my head
but then I see you
and everything somehow seems to fall into place
my shoulders drooping no more underneath my face
my feet dancing to a different sound
struggling no more to keep them above the ground

I know things didn't work out the way I planned
and promised to you when I carried you in my arms the very first moment
as a gift of love for another loved one
little did we know
you will create the invisible bond
people sometimes call hope

with you now by my side

This morning ain't going anywhere
and so am I

I love you Papooooooooo

Lolly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the other pic with your sprawled out was better!

Iyer

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home