Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sucker

We always look for answers
Answers to questions we know of
Questions we think we know of
Why do we look for answers?
What if Life is perfect without answers
I look back at my life, different frames, different ages
The most testing times are when I start looking for answers
Answers to the Lines. The Lines I draw, The Lines I cross
Those are the times, when I deviate from the norm
I do something not expected of me. It shocks me
questions my morals, my integrity, my values
And I start looking for answers.
What if there is nothing really wrong with me, with us
Yes, I do not use my hands like most guys
What if we are changing every day every hour
Whether our conception of a perfect body
the perfect food, the perfect hair style
the perfect clothes, the perfect son
the perfect friend, the perfect lover
the perfect employee, the perfect student

The perfect student of life is not who looks for answers
but the one who asks the right questions at the right time
not because he knows of them
not because he understands them

just because he doesn't care of the answers

Its 2 am.I am hungry. I will not look for an answer. I will suck my bowl of cold moist cereals.
I am and always was a born sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home