Monday, February 20, 2006

Pup

{lolly sez}

hey babieeeeee
it feels so good outside ,
that maybeeeeee
I'll unblock my mind,
so lets go crazieeeee

put some gas into that car for a spin
you and me will play a dirty game, and we'll sin
take it easieeeeee
undress yourself and kiss me
I shall watch you like a boy,
bet you'll miiiissssss me

{baby sez}


hey lolly,
put yours hands inside and just feeeeeel me
the love's oozing out, go ahead
peeeeel me
I took a bite of the sinful apple for you,
so don't leeeeeave me
I'm your bitch for tonight,
so giiiiive me
all your fluids and your needs and greeds are mine
so get inside and do me a number,don't draw me a line
funny how your first two words turn into sex
hope those pockets of yours are loaded with durex

{lolly sez}

erm baby,I cant change my vowels for you
so I am sorry, we cant go beyond this, I don't but u do
want it all from me,
I'm a pup,not a dog,
so slide your hands out and piss off,
maybe you are just doing it all wrong
i am the leader of my band,the one who wrote this song
but I like your bling bling,and I'll keep it
for my flight
so good bye and good night.
sleeep well and sleep tight

{chorus}

right....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home