Friday, April 21, 2006

Infinity

its half past 3 in the morning
an we are here together
on this very bed
holding on to each other
The touch of your skin
makes me forget where we are
and tomorrow we are not together

this night is so deceiving us
you have a flight to catch
I have so many things to do tomorrow
here we are locked in time
my hands seem to know what to follow
The taste of your lips
fills my heart we thought was hollow

the sight of your pretty you beside me
makes this night feel much longer
my heart was longing for this
I could feel you from start all over again
I've got something started
I just might not how to stop this

its half past seven I wake up to the morning
you are still asleep
on this very bed
as I put on my clothes to leave
I take another look at your sheet
this night had skipped a dream
answering a question or two in return

sometime, somewhere in between now
and infinity we shall meet