Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Night Dancers

she said
"right, what about dancing lolly,
just you and me tonight
the music feels so right,
I could just dance all night"

so she held my hands and took me to a dance floor
shook her bon bon while I watched her contour
the dance started off sacred,that instance
with each us of keeping some distance
till I broke the ice
grabbed her by the waist
and the music felt so nice

she said "ask me a question, ask me just one tonight"
I asked her, "how are you feeling baby, are you feeling alright?"

and I moved and grooved and shook and took everybody by surprise

I looked into her eyes
she looked into mine
I said "I am everything but ordinary baby
and you are anything but ordinary maybe"

and I danced her to her bedroom,
she slipped out of her wardrobe
she slipped into a bath robe
she said "right, what about dancing lolly
just you and me again
another night?"

I asked her "what about tonight? :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap shot..it`ll b over soon

10:21 AM  
Blogger LollySparkyShady said...

apple bite? "baby" is that you?

3:56 PM  
Blogger 3 potties said...

Lolly,

Can i also get a bite of the apple?

Iyer

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home