Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hangover


A hangover - a feeling of uneasiness and imbalance after a previous night's exposure to sudden and accelerated dose of intake of intoxicant. A letdown as after a period of excitement
maybe not.
maybe hangover is the body's way to reach balance. a state of equilibrium. the mind's way of resetting itself. the heart's way to tune itself.
My first hangover found me lying down in no man's land and I had a session of questions and answers floating in my mind that made me lose time, disregard time,the past, the present and the future.Its like I was asking myself the right questions, I seemed to have the answers to every question. Even as Alcohol was taking control over my body, my body, the very body that welcomed it carelessly, was now fighting a battle, was rejuvenating. a point of time when you feel and know the body needs you. The body respects you. you have the closest connection to your body at times of distress and uneasiness as the pain is intrinsic to only you and your body.Life is a full of such moments of excitements and letdowns. Its these letdowns define how exciting a previous moment was, how comfortable you are with your body, how much you trust it and how much the body trusts you. Its a human way of spitting out the undesirable and retaining the only thing that matters.I am looking forward to my next hangover cos I know my body will be ready for it, I will be ready for it.
I am not the best in business to hold one's alcohol.But I know I am in business and so is my life when I am hit by a hangover.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the tiger eyed guy to the left ?!..

7:13 AM  
Blogger LollySparkyShady said...

the guy who was paying for those drinks :P

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Adderall and hyperthyroidism body builder man pic Total merchant services in boca raton florida Online nutritional health supplement Hubler acura

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home